Edmund and Lisa

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
sabrina_diamond
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician
Custom Title: Hippie

Edmund and Lisa

Post by sabrina_diamond » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 am

And now for Treehouse of Horror XXI sketchlet: vampire Edmund and Lisa (and Homer) in anime-style.

I kept Lisa's legs long but her feet small to give an impression of a small child with the proportions of a teenager, ;D
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: Edmund and Lisa

Post by c_nordlander » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 pm

I don't think I've seen any of your art before, and this is pretty good! You have a strong general style and pretty good faces and proportions, though we should see more of the right side (Lisa's right, our left) side of Lisa's face from this angle, and I don't know what's going on with her left foot. Homer looks a bit too scribbly, and is in a lot less realistic style than the other two, but he's in the background anyway.

I must admit, I wouldn't have recognised Edmund if you hadn't said it was him, but then, I've only seen the promo pictures, so that's not a judgement on your art.

Do keep drawing.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.