Sort of temporary tracking thingy

News posts and global announcements are made here. As these posts concern the entire site they will also appear on the front page.
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Sort of temporary tracking thingy

Post by archonix » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 am

I've installed google's analytics thingy to get some stats about who's visiting what part of this place and why, so I can make things more interesting. If you're the paranoid sort I'd recommend installing noscript so you can block these things, but bear in mind you'll be skewing my stats. You bastard.

(But seriously, if you want a safer web experience, install Adblock Plus and Noscript [or notscript for Chrome], I won't think any less of you. :))

UPDATE: To be clear, it's only showing me how much traffic I get and where it's going and, as I said, it's temporary; I'll remove it in a few months once I've got an idea of what's going on.

In other news, The Simpsons is still on TV. I'm as shocked as you are. Also, Futurama's seventh season production is well under way and is apparently very well liked. That concludes your obligatory show news for the month. :)
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
AssistantCrone
Sub-sector Control Officer
Sub-sector Control Officer

Re: Sort of temporary tracking thingy

Post by AssistantCrone » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 pm

This fits in nicely with my plan to install cameras for the next meet. Paper bags optional.

I come here for the creative stuff, staring in disbelief at new episodes, and my beloved core of grumpy bastards. You can make my experience more interesting with fireworks and some sort of penis background.
"Now, I know art is all about expressing ourselves, but today we're going to express ourselves by getting it right." --DB