Eeeew, it's her again

The Simpsons and Futurama fan art as well as completely original works of art are welcome here. Please post sketches, models, photographs, completed art and everything in between, as long as you're happy with it as a finished item. Constructive criticism is given unless you make clear that you don't want it.
Vicky

Eeeew, it's her again

Post by Vicky » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Hey. Haven't been here for years, dunno if anyone remembers me. I used to post doodles here way back in 2005 or 2006 I think. Then I started going to the chat but I was too shy to talk and just left. Lol. Anyway glad to see this place is still around : )

Maybe I'll post here again, idk.
Nidotamer
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant

Re: Eeeew, it's her again

Post by Nidotamer » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Oh hey, activity! Not seeing anything particularly wrong with these! Though I don't really know who those two at the bottom are...
------
"Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
---- Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Your art looks absolutely great, very professional. I always like seeing Sideshow Bob's enormous feet.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Vicky

Post by Vicky » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Thank you both : )
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 am

These are great. It's an excellently posed Bob

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett