- Chief Executive Officer
- Posts: 5685
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:45 pm
- Location: Scotland
It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
Peter Grant: I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan: I don't come to you with my problems.
With my critical hat on...and art certainly is not my best area for giving advice, but...
Perhaps her ear could be a little larger and...
maybe it's just my weird imagination, but i think a small stinger protruding from the tip of her raised finger would be funny...well, to this numbnut anyway.
Overall though, the idea behind this, giving her this unglorified start in acting is captured very nicely.
LOL...love the expression.
PS: Also noticed how much you and Jessica have in common! (glancing over at Steve's avatar)
My sophmore math teacher would do the same thing with his glasses to get a point across to an unruly student...never failed to get the rest of the class behind him.
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11564
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: I hope my movie makes more cents than Endgame
Her face look a bit broad (though that could be put down to aging), but I can't find anything to criticise about her body and the costume. *Hilarious* picture. Like I said earlier, 10/10 for humour. Just her face that needs a bit of work. So, don't worry... es happy!
Señor Pedro es bueno. Señorita Jessica es el diablo.
- Supervising Technician
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:42 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
- Posts: 1328
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2001 3:22 pm
- Location: Barsbüttel, Germany
Well...What the others said. ¡Me gusta mucho!
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:05 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Dance Epidemic tonight!
Liverpool European Champions 2005. Go on the Kop!
- Terry Y
- Senior Executive
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:31 pm
- Custom Title: Head Bee Guy
- Location: The Part of New York that's not The City
- General Control Officer
- Posts: 3492
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2001 9:10 pm
- Location: Richmond, Indiana, USA
Would a female devil be diablo or diabla? I've always thought it was diabla...
FRASER: The sound of a grown man squealing in a manner not becoming a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
WELSH: Oh, Turnbull.
-"Mountie Sings the Blues," due SOUTH
- Junior Secretariat
- Posts: 3998
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:20 pm
- Location: South of South America
-- Pescado Rabioso, "Cantata de Puentes Amarillos"