"Season ideas" banned.

Did you write something for the Simpsons, Futurama, original fiction or another fandom? Feel free to post it here!
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

"Season ideas" banned.

Post by gkscotty » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:50 pm

As of today the GFWC will not accept posting long strings of themed episode ideas on it's boards. It is the opinion of the management that ideas, while important, are just the first step towards creating a story or script and barely constitute any form of creativity or entertainment in their own right. Or to put it another way, three sentences does not make a Story.

Generally speaking, anything shorter than a fanfic by MissyGirl is not fanfiction. ;)

Members may still post for feedback about ideas they actually intend to write. Any "season" threads that are posted from now on will be deleted or locked. Current threads may be locked at the admin's discretion.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett