Just thought of something....

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
EvilCupcake
Supervising Technician
Supervising Technician

Just thought of something....

Post by EvilCupcake » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:49 pm

Fan Fiction is not illegal! I mean, when Eric Horstead wrote I, Roommate the characters he used were not his, they were Matt's, so were just doing what Eric was doing, we are just not making money out of it!
Bothead
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Re:Just thought of something....

Post by Bothead » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:10 pm

Okay...we all know that. Fair enoguh, if your point is against many fics that have the "[insert show here] is a registered trademark of [insert company here]" when they might not have to, then I've no problem with that. But, you are just saying what we all know.
Before continuing, it may be in your best interest, dear reader, to stop and ponder this. Picture it in your mind's eye. An evil one-eyed midget named Cheatum swam across the Gulf of Mexico wearing a shark fin on his back and then planted a bomb on a boat. Think about that. Let that sink in. Now. Wouldn't you want to buy a wrestling show after seeing this?

Dance Epidemic tonight!

Liverpool European Champions 2005. Go on the Kop!