Isacc Hayes throws rattle out of pram

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer
Sub-sector Control Officer

Re: Isacc Hayes throws rattle out of pram

Post by aoifestorm » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:02 pm

Ahahahhaah, hooray for them!  :D
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:29 pm

Bwah!

Though I think the idea/rumor of Cruise being so threatened by a bunch of paper cutouts that he'd potentially tank his own box office to shut them up is the funniest part of all.
Little P
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Little P » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:05 am

Isaac Hayes is a [censored]!

This has been a Darkus Magus Moderation.  Thank you for your delightful posting.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do unto others as they've done to you
But what in the hell is this world coming to?"
Tigersrock144
Senior Technical Supervisor

Post by Tigersrock144 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:35 am

I bet they use B :D

Stupid question, WTH is Scientology?
heard of it before on neopets but never really understood what it was on about....

Anyway, I don't usually watch South park, seen the movie ( it was funny :D)
and I've seen certain clips and a few episodes
It sounds like the guy is being hypocrytical though...
If you wish to add me on your msn contact list, Please notify me first by sending me a note or something
Thank you
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:43 am

Scientology is a "religion" based on the rather badly written works of one L Ron Hubbard, who decided to start his religion after a drinking session at a convention in the 1970s. The essential idea behind it is that we humans are covered in little spider thingies called Thetans, and that we should pay Scientology ,ots of money so they can "clear" us with plastic cups attached to an oscilioscope and various other bits of pseudo-technological marvelry.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
Bothead
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by Bothead » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:19 pm

tommy wrote: Indeed!

"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."
Translation: The episode will end up on DVD, so there.
Before continuing, it may be in your best interest, dear reader, to stop and ponder this. Picture it in your mind's eye. An evil one-eyed midget named Cheatum swam across the Gulf of Mexico wearing a shark fin on his back and then planted a bomb on a boat. Think about that. Let that sink in. Now. Wouldn't you want to buy a wrestling show after seeing this?

Dance Epidemic tonight!

Liverpool European Champions 2005. Go on the Kop!
Tigersrock144

Post by Tigersrock144 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Commisar Geranovich wrote: Scientology is a "religion" based on the rather badly written works of one L Ron Hubbard, who decided to start his religion after a drinking session at a convention in the 1970s. The essential idea behind it is that we humans are covered in little spider thingies called Thetans, and that we should pay Scientology ,ots of money so they can "clear" us with plastic cups attached to an oscilioscope and various other bits of pseudo-technological marvelry.
ok thanks
sounds like scientology sounds like a load of mubo jumbo to me though lol, no offence to scientologist ^^
If you wish to add me on your msn contact list, Please notify me first by sending me a note or something
Thank you
Stretch_Dude
Junior Secretariat
Junior Secretariat

Post by Stretch_Dude » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:35 pm

Commisar Geranovich wrote: Scientology is a "religion" based on the rather badly written works of one L Ron Hubbard, who decided to start his religion after a drinking session at a convention in the 1970s. The essential idea behind it is that we humans are covered in little spider thingies called Thetans, and that we should pay Scientology ,ots of money so they can "clear" us with plastic cups attached to an oscilioscope and various other bits of pseudo-technological marvelry.
And don't forget their mystic ritual of suing the crap out of anybody who calls them crazy.
I memorized "Holy Grail" really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"

"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny

I draw too, dammit!
Karsten_Thiel
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant

Post by Karsten_Thiel » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:05 pm

tommy wrote: Indeed!

"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."

They still got it  :D

Hah! Excellent comeback! :D
What flows from me nose does not go on the clothes.
Casper
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:15 am

Commisar Geranovich wrote:Scientology is a "religion" based on the rather badly written works of one L Ron Hubbard, who decided to start his religion after a drinking session at a convention in the 1970s. The essential idea behind it is that we humans are covered in little spider thingies called Thetans, and that we should pay Scientology ,ots of money so they can "clear" us with plastic cups attached to an oscilioscope and various other bits of pseudo-technological marvelry.
Damn... I thought it was beleif of the Big Bang and the theory of Evolution... I was way off!
Urrm, I'll be right back! [changes myspace profile to 'non-religious' instead of... well, the other one...]
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:28 pm

This is very interesting.

Oh wow...

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm

This is why Scientology is A Bad Thing. I can't think of any other religion or pseudo-religion that issues statements on behalf of its adherents without them even knowing.
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:57 pm

Oh, and...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/2 ... index.html

something to look forward to!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
missygal21880

Post by missygal21880 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:39 pm

Reminder: New eps start tonight at 10 PM EST in the states (which means it'll probably be availible for download for everyone in the world in about five seconds after that ;-) ).
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Post by Terry Y » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:16 pm

How are they going to deal with this new turn of events, you ask? 
Spoiler
That's the advantage of the computer software they use for that show.  They can produce an episode is less than two weeks.  I can't wait to see where the rest of this season goes!
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child