picture uploading

Technical questions, problems and any bug reports must be posted here.
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Re: picture uploading

Post by zekeprower » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:36 am

i guess that i should get on the site more often and follow my own threads. it went from uploads to eyes. cool by me. i will try to get the other sharpened pic up within the week. and just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed the biggest change to maggie besides the coloring? nobody that i showed it to has figured it out. but since everyone here is a critic, someone should find it. (look at the original for comparison purposes)
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
Dagdamor

Post by Dagdamor » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:39 pm

1. It was flipped horizontally.
2. You altered the tips of Maggie's hair spikes.

Dunno what is bigger, though. ;)
Casper
Senior Technical Supervisor
Senior Technical Supervisor
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Her smile. You increased the mouth line slighty to make her smile a little.
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Post by zekeprower » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 am

Casper wins the pot. it is worth about half an IQ point. i have nothing to offer, sorry. good eye though. i personally think that she looks better this way. i have always the way that people look with a half melencholic smile. it is the only expression that i ever wear. it kind of makes her look like she is thinking about something or someone that she loves.
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.