Farewell

Off Topic Discussions and General Rantage for everything that doesn't fit into another forum. No flaming please.
OARRIAGA2001
Advisory Technical Manager

Farewell

Post by OARRIAGA2001 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:21 am

Ok, I had lots of fun while it lasted, but like the old proveb says:  "Life has to go on"   So thats what I'm doing.   Being 28 and looking back on your life to just see a lot of bad decisions its very painfull.  So, I'm going to start a new life.  Simpsons is fine, but it is so limited and it kind of grabs you into its claws.. I wish you good luck with everything to all of you guys.  Take care!  I wont be coming back, so I think Graham will ned some help with the moding at netcomix.  Maybe, I wouldn't know.

Just to make this clear, and not to make peope think I left because of personal issues.  I'd like to say this:   There is nothing wrong with different of opinons to my point of view.  I'm just going to leave everything behind and start a new life somewhere else.  I think my problems "real life problems" not just gfc fantasy stuff and silly wars, are up to my neck.   I will have to pay full attention to my life and nothing else.  Thats all!    I'm going to sell my internet cafe, and god help me on my silly idea.  Heh!

I will comeback, since I still like the simpsons, but that until I have my live set up and finich my animaion degree.   

Until next time folks.  Love you all!
Never judge a book by its cover.....
zekeprower
Safety Technician
Safety Technician

Re: Farewell

Post by zekeprower » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:31 am

Omar, we will miss you. I have always had a great time chatting with you and especially voice chatting with you about all things good and bad.

I hope that everyone will share in my sentiments and wish you the best of luck and that you return to us soon with a great sense of peace and a filled heart.

you are looking back now and seeing that you have not lived your life the way that you may have wanted or the way that you saw things when you were a just a young boy growing up under the watchfull eyes of your parents, but remember this one thing: "Everything that has happened to you up to this point and every thing that you have done in reaction has made you the person who you are today."

take these words with you Omar, "Time takes it's toll on every person and each thing changes one's perspective on life, but remember that even though you will/have changed, there will still be a few people who will remain the same a be here waiting for the hero's triumphant reurn"

Farewell, Omar, My dear friend,and may your future life be exactly what you always wanted it to be.
He stood tall on top of the mountain of his ancestors and looked down to see his home. He let loose a loud howl. He is now a man, but not just a man. He is now a true Wolf and others are sure to follow him.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by missy_misery » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:56 am

Thank you for repeatedly showing me kindness, Omar - I liked your C&C.  Adieu.
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
Terry Y
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Custom Title: Head Bee Guy

Post by Terry Y » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Omar.  I wish you the best of luck in your future endevours!
"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food." - Julia Child
Casper
Senior Technical Supervisor
Location: England. Oldham, just to the North West of Manchester.

Post by Casper » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:04 pm

See ya laters mate :) Best of luck to you and your new life.
Simpsons : Realities
Dedicated to SR
"In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - Agalloch
Andreas

Post by Andreas » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:41 pm

Well, what could I say? Of course it's sad to see you go, but life goes on, an a website/forum isn't everything. Good luck with your animation degree, and feel free to check back once in a while, whenever you're up to it! :)
Andreas

Tigersrock144

Post by Tigersrock144 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Awww, we're all gonna miss you round here Omar but I wish you good luck in your new start in life :D My Best wishes to ya :)
If you wish to add me on your msn contact list, Please notify me first by sending me a note or something
Thank you
aoifestorm
Sub-sector Control Officer
Sub-sector Control Officer

Post by aoifestorm » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:28 pm

Good luck, Omar!
Homer eats a little too much Chile to strong pepper and is found with hullicinations amongst other things it speaks with a dog.
fellranger

Post by fellranger » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:46 pm

Well, you'll be missed but if you need to take the time to get things in order, that's got to take priority.
Maybe I'll see you around.
All the best for the future.
There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning....
And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave....
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Hunter S. Thompson Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
simpsonsnut78
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by simpsonsnut78 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:10 am

ciao! pretty much sure that you will be missed around here... good luck with the new life
ruffles: hey guess what, i can draw marge!!!
chum: oh yeah? well i can draw homer
ruffles: i can drw fry!!! now what?
chum: shut up...
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: Got a job to do and a husband to "make love to"

Post by c_nordlander » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:11 am

Yeah, good luck, Omar. You deserve the best. University is going to be stressful as hell, but I'm certain you have what it takes.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
Lady_Simpson
Trainee Technician
Trainee Technician

Post by Lady_Simpson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:39 am

I barely knew you, but good luck with everything.  You'll be missed.
Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.