When posting reviews of new episodes, please be sure to add "REVIEW:" to the start of your title so the software knows that it's a review.
- Terry Y
- Senior Executive
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:31 pm
- Custom Title: Head Bee Guy
- Location: The Part of New York that's not The City
(Oh, and he also played Moe Greene in The Godfather. One of his better known roles, actually)
- Insane Underling
- Posts: 11528
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Christian Bale's final boss
The voice inside is dead
Now I can't hear a sound
I never knew silence could be so loud.
-- Bumblefoot, "Normal"
Creator of the Waving Universe
Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc. They got married and lived in a spaceship. The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
- Advisory Technical Manager
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am
- Custom Title: That rabbit's dynamite!
"Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
---- Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
- Senior Control Officer
- Posts: 3680
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:40 am
- Location: New Jersey
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, "White and Nerdy"
"Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music - they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" - Nny
I draw too, dammit!