[REVIEW] Disenchantment Episode 2: For Whom the Pig Oinks

For discussion of the new series!
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

[REVIEW] Disenchantment Episode 2: For Whom the Pig Oinks

Post by gkscotty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:40 pm

For review and discussion of Disenchantment episode 2: For Whom the Pig Oinks

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: [REVIEW] Disenchantment Episode 2: For Whom the Pig Oinks

Post by gkscotty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Spoiler
I liked it better than the first. B+

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
archonix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by archonix » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Spoiler
Must get netflix...
Our choicest plans have fallen through, our airiest castles tumbled over, because of lines we neatly drew and later neatly stumbled over.
— Piet Hein - Grooks
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 am

Archonix wrote:Must get netflix...
Get the free month if you haven't already. Plenty of time to watch the whole thing.