Simpsons fan fiction + Sarah Kendzior

Talk about whatever you like here!
Jase 3002
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Simpsons fan fiction + Sarah Kendzior

Post by Jase 3002 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:24 pm

Thought I would mention this: Earlier this week I did a live event with noted American author Sarah Kendzior, who just released a new book about conspiracies. Here's the link: https://news.stlpublicradio.org/governm ... nd-saviors

Anyway, in the last part of the discussion we talked about Sarah's love for X-Files — and I mentioned my love of Simpsons fan fiction when I was a youth. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsqLA6wvqTw

I have fond memories of contributing to this site, btw. But at 38, I now realize that my work... needed work. Perhaps I will go back and re-write some of my old scripts in book form as a way to emulate Sarah by becoming a NYT best selling author!
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

Re: Simpsons fan fiction + Sarah Kendzior

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:18 pm

Feel like you sold yourself a bit short there. :homer:

Anyway, really cool, glad you shared! I have good memories of your fanfics, but I cringe when I think about my own. Oh well, at least we got loads of writing practice.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: Simpsons fan fiction + Sarah Kendzior

Post by missy_misery » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 am

Ahh, that's so cool!
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"