Christmas Requests 2023: Christmas-er and Request-ier

Talk about whatever you like here!
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: it may not look like Heaven, but at least it isn't Hell

Christmas Requests 2023: Christmas-er and Request-ier

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:12 pm

It's that time of the year again! So, without further ado, post here (or PM an eligible creator) if you have an art/writing request (fanworks or original), or if you want to declare that you're open for one.

EDIT: I am no longer open for more requests. I will let you know if this changes.
Last edited by c_nordlander on Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I stole all my stories from an old man named ChatGPT and I have finally decided to tell everything.

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: Christmas Requests 2023: Christmas-er and Request-ier

Post by missy_misery » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:28 pm

As always, I'm open to write for all requesters at about 200 words or above a throw. All Groening Fandoms except Disenchanted, which I need to catch up on. Chris, y'know what I like :D DM me with your req this year or put it here if you want!
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: it may not look like Heaven, but at least it isn't Hell

Re: Christmas Requests 2023: Christmas-er and Request-ier

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:27 pm

Great, will let you know when I know what I want!
I stole all my stories from an old man named ChatGPT and I have finally decided to tell everything.

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.