Just a test...

Test your signatures, avatars and other crap in here. PLEASE DO NOT POST TESTS IN OTHER BOARDS.
Sherri
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Just a test...

Post by Sherri » Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:13 pm

Yep. What a first post this is. Don't ask me why I joined this message board. I can't draw or write for beans. I start stuff and then get bored with it. But anyway, I just decided to do my little "introductory" post here, because there isn't a special forum for it like in the NHC. (I came here from the NHC, btw. I'm Sherri over there too. Though Sherri isn't my -real- name. ^^;) Uhm, what else can I say about me...uh, I like anime. And I noticed many of you do as well. :D That's good. A lot of my favorite characters from random shows and such can be seen in my signature, if the banner is working. I also have a website dedicated to Sherri & Terri, though it doesn't have a whole lot of content right now. It's located at http://twins.imess.net , in case any of you would like to see it. ^_^

...I think I'm out of stuff to say already. ;_; Poo.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Just a test...

Post by gkscotty » Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:52 pm

Welcome!
Yep. What a first post this is. Don't ask me why I joined this message board. I can't draw or write for beans. I start stuff and then get bored with it.
Ah, don't worry about that. There are a few other members that can't draw or write either... or at least they don't do much. :-) But they make their presence felt in any case, by reviewing and commenting for example. That's very important at this site.
But if you do want to do fanfics or fan art, it's important to not give up and not be shy. :-)
But anyway, I just decided to do my little "introductory" post here, because there isn't a special forum for it like in the NHC. (I came here from the NHC, btw. I'm Sherri over there too. Though Sherri isn't my -real- name. ^^;)
Given our limited appeal, we don't quite get the same influx of new members that NHC gets. They probably get more new members in a montha than we have in total. :-) So we don;t really need a welcome area.
Uhm, what else can I say about me...uh, I like anime. And I noticed many of you do as well. :D That's good. A lot of my favorite characters from random shows and such can be seen in my signature, if the banner is working.
I recognise Frink, Sherri, (or Terri of course!) Rei and Rikku, but not the other two unfortunately.
I also have a website dedicated to Sherri & Terri, though it doesn't have a whole lot of content right now. It's located at http://twins.imess.net , in case any of you would like to see it. ^_^
Seen it before, it's looking good, but you are missing content like you say. I guess the prob would be that the twins don't have a lot of definite information about them, yeah?

Well, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

PS. By the way, your "About the site" link doesn't seem to work.
Last edited by gkscotty on Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
Sherri
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Sherri » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:24 pm

I recognise Frink, Sherri, (or Terri of course!) Rei and Rikku, but not the other two unfortunately.
The boy with the blue hair is Kaoru Miki, from the anime Shoujo Kakumei Utena. ^_^ The yellow sponge is SpongeBob SquarePants.

Seen it before, it's looking good, but you are missing content like you say. I guess the prob would be that the twins don't have a lot of definite information about them, yeah?

Well, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

PS. By the way, your "About the site" link doesn't seem to work.
Thank you for bringing the broken link to my attention.  ^^; It's all fixed now. About the lack of content, I am working on adding pictures and listing every episode that they've appeared in.

And I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here.  ;D
Tony_Baritone
Advisory Technical Manager
Advisory Technical Manager

Post by Tony_Baritone » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:04 am

Welcome to the boards.  I hope you'll enjoy it here as well, and I'm looking forward to more from your website.

Not much to add on the twins, but I do have a site I thought you might be interested in...I doubt that they received their names from the ladies mentioned in the article below, but I thought it was a cool coincidence.

http://espn.go.com/dickvitale/vfile/

Anyway, welcome, and have fun here. :)
Horrorhead
Sub-sector Control Officer
Sub-sector Control Officer

Post by Horrorhead » Mon Aug 12, 2002 8:08 am

Uh, funny and colorful sig pic ;D
Welcome here :)
D.B.
Sub Lt
Sub Lt

Post by D.B. » Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:40 pm

..cant write or draw for beans..
probably the best place for you then - lots of v talented people lurking here who are prepared to give helpful advice + stuff.

Anyhoo, hello!
"The way to succeed is to get born at the right time and in the right place. If you can do that then you are bound to succeed. You have to be receptive and have some talent as well."
- Sydney Brenner
Karsten_Thiel
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant
Sub-sector Control Officer's Assistant

Post by Karsten_Thiel » Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:27 pm

Welcome aboard! :)
What flows from me nose does not go on the clothes.
Sherri
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by Sherri » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:42 pm

Thank you for the welcomes. ^_^ I'm just uploading my avatar here because it seems that my host is down right now. :/
Sheana_Molloy
Bootlick
Bootlick

Post by Sheana_Molloy » Tue Aug 13, 2002 8:20 pm

That's what plenty of us do.  Don't worry 'bout it. :)

Welcome to the camp. ;D

Trace said he didn't see himself as an icon, but wanted to be a logo. Frank settled for being a font.
--MST3K interview

Peter Grant:  I'm the manager of Led Zeppelin!
Bob Dylan:  I don't come to you with my problems.
Hera_Potter
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Post by Hera_Potter » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:15 pm

Good website so far. I think Sherri and Terri are cool. IMHO, not enough time is spent on the minor kids. It seems like a long time since Lewis and Richard were given actual roles, for example...
Retrospecticus: Immortalizing Your Awkward Phase