A Very Venture Drabble Thread

Did you write something for the Simpsons, Futurama, original fiction or another fandom? Feel free to post it here!
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: A Very Venture Drabble Thread

Post by missy_misery » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:04 am

Understandably! I'm looking forward to seeing what it'll bring tho!
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: I hope my movie makes more cents than Endgame

Re: A Very Venture Drabble Thread

Post by c_nordlander » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Set after the Season 7 finale and is spoilery. Hank asks an acquaintance for advice about his continuing complicated feelings about Sirena.

Not necessarily connected with my fics about Hank and Sirena, but doesn't contradict them either.

I may potentially write more about this idea.

Into You/Over You
Triana looked like she’d swallowed something rotten when Hank finished.

The old men wouldn’t understand – Brock might. He could not talk to Dean about this. Dermott was on a mission. At least Triana wasn’t involved.

He didn’t tell her it had been Dean.

Finally, Triana said:

“Are you still in love with her?”

“I don’t know!” He calmed himself. “I still want her. It just feels more like anger. But in that case, shouldn’t I be glad we’ve split?”

When Triana rose, she handed him the number for the OSI’s Enmity Registration service.

THE END
Hey, this isn't a Muse at all, it's just my id in a Greek dress and a laurel crown!