STORY: "Vision's Prisoner"

We aren't limited to fanfic. Any writing that doesn't fit elsewhere can go here. Feel free to post poetry, stories, articles, ideas and any other fiction or non-fiction you wish.
c_nordlander
Insane Underling
Insane Underling
Custom Title: We have space marines at home

STORY: "Vision's Prisoner"

Post by c_nordlander » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Another short story.

Conny feels trapped in her marriage to Tobias, but doesn't want to hurt him by leaving him. One night, she makes a fanciful wish on a white stone she used to think was magic, and as her mind goes... somewhere... her body slips into a coma. All Tobias wants is to go after her.

No sex no gore no nothing. As usual, drop me a line and I'll mail it to you. It's about six pages long. Constructive criticism is, as always, incredibly appreciated.

EDIT: Cultural note: the Midsummer custom referred to in the story is a Swedish custom where little girls would (and still do) pick a bouquet of seven different flowers on Midsummer's Eve, in silence and staying completely silent for the rest of the evening. Then they would place the flowers under their pillow, which would supposedly let them see their future husband in their dreams.
Pretty little baby
Pretty little monster
Went to the good school
Left with honours
Brand new tycoon
Sitting with a harpoon

-- Mother Mother, "Business Man"

Now offering writing commissions! Fanfiction or original, PM me for more information.
missy_misery
Sector Control Officer
Sector Control Officer

Re: STORY: "Vision's Prisoner"

Post by missy_misery » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Would love to read it :)
Now known as Lisabella! (Or Missy.  Missy's good.)

Creator of the Waving Universe

Crack!Fic, The Marge Simpson Way: "Just then, Sir Lancelot rode up on a white horse and saved Joan of Arc.  They got married and lived in a spaceship.  The end." - Tales from the Public Domain, "Hot Child In The City"