RE: Simpson Moon

Get help, post works in progress for feedback and see articles and tutorials written by other writers.
CalculatedChaos
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

RE: Simpson Moon

Post by CalculatedChaos » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 am

Hey guys, long long long time no see. Just have a simple request really (at least I hope), I wanted to show a friend of mine the Simpson Moon story that was posted on this site and Simpsons: Realities several years back. After checking around finding all the old links dead both here and there I was hoping one of you still had this saved as a file and could attach it or email it to me.

Appreciate the help in advance. ;D

-CC
We apologise for the inconvenience.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Re: RE: Simpson Moon

Post by gkscotty » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett
CalculatedChaos
New SNPP Employee
New SNPP Employee

Post by CalculatedChaos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 am

Thanks a ton!
We apologise for the inconvenience.
gkscotty
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post by gkscotty » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 pm

I suppose I might as well stick this in here. It's not particularly good, just a sketch, but it is relevant...
Attachments
fivesenshi.jpg

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone’s fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I’m one of Us. I must be. I’ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We’re always one of Us. It’s Them that do bad things. - Jingo, Terry Pratchett